Non OEM product that supply to health and beauty industry.
Payment: 70% on Purchase Order by telegraphic transfer
30% by Letter of Credit within 7 days after purchase order.
Discount: For order over 36,000 Euros only, offering 10% discount.
Redemption: Once the purchase order of each formulation had been made, all the lab cost of such formulation, will be deducted from its first order pricing.
Our OEM System and Services
1. Client fill up OEM form and send to us, or give us their patent formula.
A product sample from client would speed up the production process.
An OEM form is attached. Please send with 360Euros lab charge.
2. After the ingredient research, client will be informed whether the order can be made, according to ingredients’ availability.
It usually takes 10 to 14 days to complete a sample and initial price quotation.
3. Client may require adjustment to the proposed sample products up to 2 times without charge.
The third adjustment onward will be a lab charge 360 Euros per each adjustment.
4. Once the Client is satisfied with the sample product, our company will confirm
4.1 the final price quotation before Client places an Order.
4.2 the production lead time which usually takes 10 – 14 days
for each product.
4.3 the minimum order for each product.
5. Payment/ discount and credit term: same as catalogue product
6. Contact Order:
For product order of 36,000 Euros or more, or product with constantly repeated order, payment will be 50% deposit on signature of agreement. The remaining is to be paid at equal amount of products delivered each time.
7. Product Training:
- Only one time product training for each new product range
- Provided upon request at our training center or Client’s facility in
- On-site training out of Bangkok will be charged extra
8. Product Warranty:
- Our company guarantees to replace products only on or before the expiry date noted on each product label.
- No replacement will be given for any product not stored or treated according to our instructions.
New Product Creation by Thai Heritage Spa
Our lab and research department will, from time to time, create new single product or a product range suitable for contemporary trend.
1) Inform our clients of the new creation.
2) Clients reply if interested. We reserve and deliver a set of samples for only three priority clients, on first come first serve basis.
3) These three clients are to test the product and response to reserve the formula for their own patent within the time specified.
4) We will sign MOU and immediately inform the other clients the particular product formula is no longer available and is reserved as OEM product to your company exclusively.
5) Next is to follow the same OEM process Clause 3 to 8 above